- Age: 7+
- Players: 1-4
- Duration: 20-25 minutes
Multiplied Fortunes – Children's Game
Deep in the rainforest lies a legendary city of gold. A massive mosaic portal, covered in numerical riddles, bars the entrance to the city. Now, it’s up to you and your cunning calculation! Mentally multiplying, you gradually fill the riddle wall with correct sums. Right or wrong? The backside of the tiles lets you check answers. The best multiplier wins the expedition. A tricky multiplying adventure.
- Playfully learn and incorporate multiplication tables
- Clever game principle with self-monitoring
- Includes solo and cooperative variations
- Perfect game for young children
- 1 riddle wall (large game board)
- 1 ladder rungs to riches (narrow game board)
- 100 mosaic tiles, 23 playing cards, 1 sand timer
- 4 fortune hunters, 1 set of instructions.